8th GEWEX Open Science Conference: Extremes and Water on the Edge

May 6 - 11, 2018 | Canmore, Alberta, Canada

Please note that you may need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to visit Canada. Most people who are not citizens of the US and Canada have to apply for an eTA, and this cannot be done on the same day of travel. Please check for details and see whether you need it here.